Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"WAR" Ships

Go down 
+6
essy bluedolphy
Wild Bill
mama
MickLite7
rigfoote
Jeffery
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffery

Jeffery

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 am

Okay, so I am kind of saving up here, and I thought I would look for everyone's opinion as tho which of the "WAR" ships is the best purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bohn_je
rigfoote

rigfoote

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:00 pm

i purchased war galleon first, because it will be your money maker to purchase other war ships, then i purchased war frig, i purchased the war sloop last beacuse its cheapest and the light sloop is fast and a very small target to hit, so it can serve u good till u get war sloop. make sure your treasure sense is maxed Smile u will like 4-9 royal on average, thats my opinion on the matter, take care

"rigfoote"
Back to top Go down
MickLite7

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Thats how I was planning on doing it. I figured go for the War Galleon with more cargo room, and then use that to go after the War Frigate. Im still a noob in this game, only been playing about a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.softballerz.com
mama

mama

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 pm

I prefer the War Frigate. I like the cannons in the front of the boat. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punky269
Wild Bill

Wild Bill

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 pm

When we had the Warlord spawning right off Devils Anvil we went right there and just sank the warlord over and over and made tons of money. So with that strategy it was best to get the War Galleon first becuase it held the most cargo. Now that the spawning spots are not known yet for all the ships you will want a crew to go and plunder War Ships for the best loot which is Royals. Crew members love the War Frigate because of the front cannons and they can see whats coming up. But if your a good Captain and tell the crew whats coming up and what side they should get on then you can make that crew more loot with the War Galleon. Now a good crew will check their compass and know which side to run to.
Nelly bought the War Frigate first then the War Galleon then the War Sloop. This is nice when going to get on the ship because they are in the order that you are used to seeing on the Shipwright boat repair shop. Nell and Wild Bill bought the War Galleon first then the War Frigate then the War Sloop.
Now to give you my opinion. I would buy the War Galleon first. The War Galleon has a bigger cargo as we all know for the loot. But it also has a stronger hull which is nice when getting fired upon. Plus it has more cannons that fire when you hit the broadsides button. So when you can't get a crew together and have to go plunder by yourself you will stand a better chance in your WAR GALLEON. Here, end of the lesson, Wink
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Bill you so smart. But I still like me war frigate!

pirat
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:31 am

well first i bought a war frigate cause it cost more money and i didnt want to save up another 65k to buy it later. then i bought two war gall just incase i didnt feel like repairing when the looting was good. i also traded in a war gal for a war sloop but im not a big fan of those.....I still prefer the baby sloop for traveling to islands that can not be teleported to.... All in All if you war frigs are stronger and have more cannons so if your not a great captain or like to get in the middle of 4 ships at a time go with that. If your gonna keep your distance and just have crew shoot away buy a war gal... and if you just like to have some fun which i do, keep your baby sloop and attack the biggest ship around.... oh and tell them Ish sent you haha
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nelly

Nelly

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:23 am

It says when you go to buy them that the War Galleon has the strongest hull and the War Frigate has the most cannons. study The War Frigate has the most cannons that can have to be manned Exclamation Now when you look at the broadsides the War Frigate has 10 and the War Galleon has 12 affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:28 am

ok so i did alittle more research on the war ships and this is what i found.

War Frigate-
The frigate class vessels pack the most firepower, sporting many cannons and strong below deck broadsides capability.
Their strongest armor is near the front, with a weakness in the rear.

Stats: Hull Hitpoints- 12600 Sail Hitpoints- 2400 On deck Cannons- 14

Broadsides- 20 Cargo- 12 Shipmates- 12

War Galleon-
The Galleons have the toughest armor amongst the ship classes. Also carry the most cargo.
Their strongest armor is near the rear of the ship, with a weakness in the front.

Stats: Hull Hitpoints- 10800 Sail Hitpoints- 3100 On deck Cannons- 10

Broadsides- 24 Cargo- 16 Shipmates- 10

so the dilema is what is better. Well if you take into consideration the stats from both warships as well as where their weakness of their hulls during battle is I would still say that the War Frigate is the Strongest ship in the game. I make this assumption on the fact that it has more hull hitpoints and it is weakest at the rear which is hit only on occasion bye a sneaky ship... The War Galleon says that it has the toughest armor, but it does in fact have less hull hitpoints then the war frigate with a weakness at the front of the ship which is more likely to be hit in battle in my mind. But for looting purposes alone i would take the war galleon since it does hold more cargo.

So really it is a toss up, do you want a faster ship with more power and more hitpoints, or do you want a slower less handling ship that can hold a few more cargo.

Hope this helps clear up any questions.
Back to top Go down
Nelly

Nelly

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Ish   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Alright school boy study I'll let you have this argument just because I have never seen the break down on the hull and sail hitpoints. I just read what they tell you when you go to buy them. So after your research on the hull itself I might have to rethink my opinion. But first, I will need to take my war frigate by myself more often because I have always taken the war galleon due to my earlier thinking and see how it does for solo trips. This is all so confusing, confused pirat
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Ish wish. So Ish is Mr. Smarty Pants! Arg!

pirat
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm

no argument here, just didnt want to be telling guild wrong information, besides when it comes to knowledge of potco i am no where near as knowing as nelly, she will always be my mentor since my first days as a reef devil
Back to top Go down
eliza_callebane

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:04 am

I bought a war sloop and I am still trying to figure out why. I don't like it at all and now it will be a while before I can afford to buy a different one. I guess I should have asked for everyone's opinion before buying it. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandiwarren
Emily Redsmythe

Emily Redsmythe

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:39 am

Yeah...I got the War Galleon first because I'm greedy and like to carry lots of cargo. I had enough gold to buy it forever and then realized that my sailing skill needed to be at 15 before I was able to buy it! I finally got it, made a ton of money sailing around, then got bored one day and bought a War Sloop. Like Eliza, I'm kinda looking back and wondering why. If I'd had it several levels ago when I was still doing quests that required sinking lots of ships, it might have been helpful because they're quick and agile. But...I'm out of quests to do so it's kinda just chillin with my Frigate and I only sail the War Galleon, even though it's not so quick. I like money. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xparody_of_an_angelx
Sponsored content

"WAR" Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WAR" Ships   "WAR" Ships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"WAR" Ships
Page 1 of 1