Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vettes and Marauders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

Vettes and Marauders Empty
PostSubject: Vettes and Marauders   Vettes and Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 am

Where are the best sea locations for finding those elusive corvettes and marauders ?

- Hawk
Back to top Go down
Jeffery

Jeffery

PostSubject: Ships   Vettes and Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 pm

It tends to vary by server, but the areas between Kingshead and Outcast around the north side of Padres seemed to be failrly consistent for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bohn_je
Pepe LePewe

Pepe LePewe

PostSubject: Re: Vettes and Marauders   Vettes and Marauders Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:52 pm

It really does vary by server, so when you get one of those go get a mess of vettes or marauders, I always go to the traditional spots, and if empty, keep switching severs till you get lucky.

Vettes: Flag vette spawns just off kingshead, and when it's around, there are usually two or three non flag vettes very closeby. When it is not being assualted, it sails around cutthroat. I always start my search there. Outcast usually has a few behind it as well.

Marauders: Just off Padres launch is usually the most productive, so again server hop till ya get lucky.

Little Known but true fact: All vettes actually spawn in Bowling Green, KY, Just down the road from Pepe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/329055221
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vettes and Marauders   Vettes and Marauders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vettes and Marauders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: Quest Question-
Jump to: