Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

overdue hello from rigfoote!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rigfoote

rigfoote

overdue hello from rigfoote! Empty
PostSubject: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:41 pm

sup guys, its been several months, i know gee dont rub it in lol. but ive been out of state (again) in louisiana.and now im in down south tx. not sure if the warriors are still going or if anyone looks at this board anymore. last time i was on alotta drama and people leaving so i dont know where everything stands, but reguardless i hope evryone is doing ok. i am down in galveston tx. staying at a hotel and using there computer. i have been busy as hell and am currently helping to rebuild my beloved hometown (galveston) which was completely destroyed by hurricane ike. alot of my friends and family lost their homes and businesses. so im doing alot of plumbing work for dirt cheap so they can get back in the swing of things. i canceled my subscription to potco awhile back, but been thinking bout renewing it or atleast show my face as a basic member so i can talk to some of yall regulars again, i admit i miss yall a bit. i consider alot of yall friends and didnt meen to just "disappear " lol. again im not sure if anyone reads this board anymore but yall might catch me on potco here in next couple weeks,probably bout to buy a laptop since i been out of town so much. would love to hear from yall guys n gals and see whatyall been upto. keep in touch Smile

best reguards.
Will Rigfoote -aka Old Master Rigfoote-aka Jerry Wink

Keep your heads up! Smile
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:45 am

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!!

I was worried LOL!

You were sorely missed!!!! Sad I am officially a basic member myself. School is kicking my ass!! 5 days a week and exams and quizzes every week! affraid I do nothing but study and go to school and take care of the kiddies! I miss everyone on POTC also. Ish got me into WOW, and it is fun but I miss y'all too!

I am glad to see you are doing alright, sorry you are so busy. And that is very admirable what you are doing for your hometown and I am so sorry it was destroyed. Mother nature is truly a bitch. You keep in touch more mister! I seriously thought you were in a ditch somewhere!! Laughing No seriously glad to know you are doing alright and keeping busy and hey must be making some pretty good booty! pirat Twisted Evil

POTC just isn't the same for me. I played for almost a year straight and it is just time to be done ya know? Although there are alot of new things going on now, ya never know??? You may see me on there sometime! Right now I am enjoying a 4 day weekend, sick, lovely. At least I got sick on days off of school. Next year at this time (crossing fingers for good grades, which I am doing pretty good right now!) I will offically be a licensed practical nurse!

Anyway I missed ya Master Will! And I miss y'all too (specially my stinky little friend Pepe!). I hope life finds you all happy and healthy!

Essy Bluedolly
(that was for you Pepe!)
Back to top Go down
rigfoote

rigfoote

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:52 pm

yea im alive and kickin. i know how that school is and im tryin to get the nuts to go back myself. ive thought bout checkin out WOW but it looks pretty detailed,deep and complicated, type of game that will have me busy for a couple years lol.
galveston will bounce back them, island folk are survivors and stuck in there ways so theyll never leave and just rebuild better.
i know how u feel bout potco even with the new quests its still just sorta played out, but i come back for the people mostly not the game .
hope you feel better soon, and youll make the grades no prob.
and when ur a nurse ima havta play sick and swing by your hospital and get "diagnosed" i can digg women in scrubs lol Twisted Evil
glad to hear your doing good!! keep in touch!

rig
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Twisted Evil

I'd "diagnose" ya LOL!!

Muah ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
rigfoote

rigfoote

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 pm

yum Wink Twisted Evil

on another note ,pepe where u at old fart, i think i deserve a hello u ole poker shark Wink
Back to top Go down
Pepe LePewe

Pepe LePewe

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:52 am

Howdy hOMeR,
Pepe is alive and well, and as annoying as ever. Glad top hear that you are doing well. Still playing the game, but been so busy with work, I haven't been on a whole lot lately. Getting home too late and tired. My Directv has been out since Ike passed thru, and they just finally got me reconnected, six weeks later, so i seem to grab me rum, and head for the recliner here lately. I will be back on the rest of this week, just got done wrapping up four home sales, and processing several foreclosures, so I get some free time again..............Hope to hop in a tub with ye again soon!

Pepe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/329055221
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: overdue hello from rigfoote!   overdue hello from rigfoote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

overdue hello from rigfoote!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: General Discussions-
Jump to: