Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

throwing daggers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ohswaymyway

ohswaymyway

throwing daggers Empty
PostSubject: throwing daggers   throwing daggers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:33 am

what throwing daggers are worth having?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohswaymyway
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

throwing daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: throwing daggers   throwing daggers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 am

Because I am a big fan of my dagger, I love them all but to start out your daggers I usually put one on the regular and then one on the poison. I also have one on the throwing dirt (but it isn't that powerful, but does stall your oponent). Then as you progress and still get high points for throwing either keep your points or put a couple more on the first two. My favorite is sidewinder and vipers nest. But if you hord your points you get more rep and exp from the throwing daggers until you master them. Just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
ohswaymyway

ohswaymyway

throwing daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: throwing daggers   throwing daggers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 pm

thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohswaymyway
rigfoote

rigfoote

throwing daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: throwing daggers   throwing daggers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:03 am

shes right again like i said b4, damn u good, but i do find throw dirt great for pvp i have it maxed since i rarely use dagger and my sword is powerfull, i can blind a enemy for 20sec and they miss alot when blinded so by the time the 20 sec is up their dead, throw dirt is great for pvp but sux for reg enemies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

throwing daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: throwing daggers   throwing daggers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

throwing daggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Warriors :: Equipment, Weapons, And Ship Questions-
Jump to: