Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspension

Go down 
+8
eliza_callebane
Trinity
Morrigan Aensland
mama
Mr. Firemonger
Emily Redsmythe
Robert Redbeard
Lostsouls85
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls85

Lostsouls85

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 am

For some reason my account is getting a 3day suspension and I have no idea why. It said I violated something but all i did is played the game. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Robert Redbeard

Robert Redbeard

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:45 am

Been there done that... except I got a suspension for telling some other players that their behavior was going to get them banned... i emailed Disney (forgot the address, but if you chat with support they will give it to you and tell you they can't do anything). I argued my case, they got back to me 6 days later and gave me a credit of 7 days. Didn't help for the 3 lost days, but I guess i didn't have to pay for them.

ANYWAY... on the third day of my suspension i stumbled upon a solution to my dilemma. Having 5 kids I made multiple accounts for them and linked them to my account. Found out that from their accounts I could log on and play my characters. I would suggest (when you are reinstated) that you create a back door account and link it to your account just in case you get Teabagged by Mikey again.

I believe that they have some mechanism that scans the chats for key words... for instance I got banned because I used the word Rape... someone else I knew used it in a sentence, "Lets rape the vette." and they got banned. When the knuckle heads I was talking to didn't believe me I used that as an example thinking Disney must have human eyes on this, but alas... that was not the case... even putting spaces between the words got caught.

Their policies are here: http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/#/help/game_chat_policies.html

Hope that helps in the future, I know it won't help right now!
Back to top Go down
Emily Redsmythe

Emily Redsmythe

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 am

I guess they could say that they consider the policies they already have to be a warning, but I think it would be nice if you got some kind of warning that you were crossing lines before you get suspended. A non-guildee friend of mine got suspended (she believes) because she was whispering with someone else about her own ethnicity. They other person was suspended too. At least Disney let you plead your case and then credited it back to you. Of course, kids play this game and I'm all for keeping them safe. I'd just rather they warn me if I say something wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xparody_of_an_angelx
Lostsouls85

Lostsouls85

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 pm

well i said hell a lot but i didnt really think i get suspended for that. i could of dropped the F bomb a couple times lol. Oh well i just cant remember. I guess I'll see ya in a couple days.

So all i do is create another account and how do i link it?
Back to top Go down
Robert Redbeard

Robert Redbeard

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:06 pm

You can create the account first (this is how I did it)
There is also an option (in the below instruction) to add an account i haven't used this option but suspect it will be quicker.

Go to www.piratesonline.com
Click the account services menu, it will expand
Click manage account, it will being up a new screen.
There is a button to add an account... (I think this will add and link it automatically... haven't done this)
There is also a button to link an account... click it and follow directions... easy enough.

If there are problems holler... I can always create a tech note on how to do it with screen shots et cetera if the above causes complete confusion... don't laugh... I have to do it at work from time to time...

RR
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls85

Lostsouls85

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:37 pm

ok thanks will try
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 am

thanks for going through how to link an account, i was gonna do that also after multiple people asked what would happen if a person reported them for a altercation... maybe we should make a new thread that the headline says linking accounts. just so its easier to find for our members
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Robert Redbeard

Robert Redbeard

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:53 am

I think thats a good idea... probably have several Different Categories with different Forums under each, in this forum. Although I don't know what the plan is but I am guessing we are going to move to the forum on the www.wicked-warriors.com page. Not much sense in making the changes all here just to move over to the new forum.
Back to top Go down
mama

mama

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 am

That is all cool...but there is also a flipside. Trista had her Toontown linked with her pirates and she was constantly getting banned from Toontown due to her POTCO activities. If you only play POTCO, it is an awesome suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punky269
Lostsouls85

Lostsouls85

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 am

Im bloody suspended again! This is starting to tick me off. I never said anything bad this time Wink . Well im suspended for another 3 days as of July 8th. But Im complaining this time. They better get on quicker then 3 days. Also for this inconvenice they put on me they should credit my account for a month Smile
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Aensland

Morrigan Aensland

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Well its good to see that im not the only one to see getting suspended for no appearent reawon.. i think its prettys gay either way, but hey im not alone LOL anyways well see ya all on POTC in a couple of days... but in all honesty, if i get kicked again im gonna fight the everlivin hel outta it and if i dont get reinstated immediately ill just quit playing and not rejoin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidoikaze
Robert Redbeard

Robert Redbeard

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Famly Vacation   Suspension Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:30 am

First I am not suspended (I don't have a potty mouth)... HINT, HINT, HINT...

lol!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway I didn't want to start another thread figured I'd just stick this here so I could make some smart @$$ comment about potty mouths and let you know I am going to be on family vacation until the 20-21st. My wife and I are renewing our vows, taking the kids to Disneyland for a couple of days and then ditching the kids and going to Las Vegas for our anniversary trip, she put up with me for 5 years the very LEAST I can do is take her on a well deserved vacation without the kids. I'll beat a certain someone to the punch on this one and make the comment that it would probably be nicer if I sent her on the vacation by herself, without me! You know who you are... Mom...
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Aensland

Morrigan Aensland

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:40 pm

ok so this is gettin pretty damn old i just got off suspenssion and now im suspended....AGAIN!!!! and now on top of it all i have to contact the disney corporate office to get the suspension lifted even after the 72 hours!!! THIS IS GAYER THAN AIDS!!!! soo in short i may or may not be on again...so if i dissapear and noone ever sees me again on POTC ya all know why!... but in short ill always be a WW!!!

WICKED WARRIORS FOREVER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidoikaze
Lostsouls85

Lostsouls85

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:09 pm

theres alot of suspensions going on lol i wonder why. Its funny it just seems to be him and me lol
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Let me tell ya it NOT a good idea to link anything together.. Trust me you get suspened from one you u get suspened from all.. I know its happened to me. Umm like 15 times. You Can Try it but i don't suggest it.. And most times disney will just say so lame ass excuse why u got suspened i think they do it for shits and giggles.. Really its bullshit..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/complete_chaos
eliza_callebane

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:40 am

Me too!! I went to sign on this morning and found out that I am also suspended. Mad I have no clue what I could have possibly done. Who knows. Anyway, I guess I will see you all in a few days! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandiwarren
Emily Redsmythe

Emily Redsmythe

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:25 am

Wow, that's a lot of people in the last few days getting suspended. What the heck is Disney's deal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xparody_of_an_angelx
Ike

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 am

Please post tech notes on linking accounts for a mac.
Thanks,
Ike
Back to top Go down
Mr. Firemonger

Mr. Firemonger

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:51 am

maybe they changed the linking options, but when i did it it worked, just dont link a toontown account with a pirates account, instead use a totally different email if you have one.. it used to work for me.... as for getting suspended, i mentioned myspace and a email...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Yeah I remember both of those! ROFL! Dork! Still yet to be suspended WOOT WOOT! (knock on wood!)
Back to top Go down
Jane Maida

Jane Maida

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 am

I have definitely dropped a curse word or two and I let some ass who was pirate stocking me have it one day when I was in a bad mood. I have also told at least 3 people where I live, even though I wish i didn't because someone, *cough* robert *cough* makes fun of me. Anyway point is I have never been banned I think disney has a weird system. On a different note does getting a second accout on your master account cost money..
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 am

You can get a limited second account and link the unlimited and limited together, just in "case" of suspensions. So no it won't cost money to get the second account unless you want to make pirates and have them unlimited on the second account.

See above for instructions on how to link them.
Back to top Go down
Jane Maida

Jane Maida

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 am

Okay so I tested this and you can't switch from accounts unless the account you are on in unlimited.
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:36 am

Hmm, that stinks, they must have changed that.

When you log on the limited account, up by your log in information is there small arrows? If not it didn't work. I would try it but already set up, I feel bad now. Darn the POTC!

That stinks. I am very sorry. I guess just make sure you don't get suspended!?

But I have said and done as much or worse then some and have yet to be suspended. KNOCKING ON WOOD! So I personally think they pick on some people so watch out! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Robert Redbeard

Robert Redbeard

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:54 am

Jane make sure that the account is linked... and that you are hitting the arrows... when the accounts are linked it will looks something like:

Suspension Potc111

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/12/64/04/04/potc111.jpg

(Hope the picture comes thru/if not the URL for it is there too)

I am fairly certain this still works since my 9 year old and I play daily. He logs in on his account and plays his unlimited character. Last Friday I had all 3 of my boys and I on at the same time all logged in under different account (1 unlimited and 3 limited) each of us was playing a character from the unlimited account.

PS: i don't make fun of you for living in Newfoundland... really... i just point out the difficulties of life up there... you know... freezing your ass off... having to run an extension cord from Ontario to Newfoundland for electricity... waking up with your eyelids froze shut... (can ya tell I have a strong dislike for cold weather?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspension
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next