Wicked Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Warriors

Need Something Let Us Know!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POTCO TEST SERVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelly

Nelly

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello All, I received an invitation to participate on the POTCO test server yesterday. I downloaded it and started playing today but you have to start off with a brand new pirate. So it will be a little while before I can tell you all how it's going, till I level up a bit. I will put updates on this forum category as I play. If you also have a test server invitation please let me know because it is no fun not having any friends to talk to and help each other out. TTFN
Back to top Go down
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Well of course you know I am on it, got my invitation yesterday too. Started Essy Darkskull today, and a guild not sure if I will keep it yet? There are only 2 servers I am sure if I know your pirates name I can find you, but with all the frickin founders on it is hard to tell people apart! GRR! See ya on there sometimes.

flower
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redsmythe

Mrs. Redsmythe

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:58 pm

I also received an invitation to the test server, and have started a character called C-Red. Can't tell to much about it yet, except that there are a lot of founders, and most of them are not too friendly to low levels like me. cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momfoz
mama

mama

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am

I just made my new pirate on the test server. I will keep you posted on any cool things that I come acrossed.

P.S. My pirates name is Mama in case anyone runs into me there. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punky269
Pepe LePewe

Pepe LePewe

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:55 pm

I guess they arrrrrr getting desperate for test server dummies. Pepe got an invite today. I guess I will give it a try. If any others from the guild are still on there, let me know so I can find y'all. I missed the founder cutoff by two days, I guess they are working their way down the list, cause I know I ain't worthy! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/329055221
essy bluedolphy

essy bluedolphy

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

I still have essy darkskull in the wicked misfits on the test server, she is now limited, until i can get my membership back and going. So let me know when you are on I will friend ya.

Well if ya want ROFL! Congrats! Wonder if they have the new scary dead things on that server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POTCO TEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTCO TEST SERVER   POTCO TEST SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTCO TEST SERVER
Page 1 of 1